you + our team = our
Caring for our community through the nourishment of delicious meals is the heartbeat of our team’s daily work. We are committed to taking every measure to ensure our 2 Guys with Knives Family feels safe, supported & well fed.
Food safety and sanitization is the backbone of our operational mantra and the song that doesn’t end. Yes, it goes on and on my friend! Please take note of the following measures in place within our production facility:
- All team members are equipped with a valid food safe certification
- Hairnets, gloves and masks are worn at all times throughout all prep and plating procedures
- Hand washing stations are located in each prep station
- Entire facility is deep cleaned each and every day
- Continuous prep station sanitization during & after each prep segment
- Exclusive use of Ecolab sanitization production
- All procedures are strictly monitored and audited
Fresh produce is a key component within our meal designs. To ensure the highest quality of our products, we utilize an antimicrobial wash on all fruits and vegetables. Crisp, safe & delicious.
Providing a safe, reliable & enjoyable delivery experience is something we also take great care in providing and have the following procedures in place.
- Interior of each delivery van is fully sanitized at the end of each route
- Strict sanitization of all cooler bags & ice packs is adhered to
- Delivery team members are equipped with gloves and masks to ensure direct product contact is avoided
As the situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve, we are committed to ensure the safety of our community. With this in mind, we are moving onto the contactless delivery system.
- When the delivery team arrives – they will call or buzz as per usual
- Prior to them arriving, please leave your previous cooler bag outside the door
- Once your meals are delivered, they will text you to confirm.
Our incredible team are real-life superheroes and we deeply value their well being. For their safety and security we have implemented the following measures:
- IT & Marketing teams are currently working from home
- Any team member who feels unwell in the slightest is fully supported in staying home
YOU CAN COUNT ON US!!
We feel honoured to do our small part to make life simpler with nutritious meals delivered fresh and safe to your door and are here to fully support you throughout this time of uncertainty.
As the situation evolves we will continue to provide procedural updates.
Please, take care of yourself and your loved ones. We will get through this together.
As always, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out, we are happy to dive in 🙂
Thank you for your support and for being a part of our incredible community.