WELCOME TO YOUR MEAL PREP FAMILY!
Your meal planning is an incredible time of growth and change that we are so excited to be a part of with you! There’s a big round of virtual high fives coming at ya from all of us at 2 Guys with Knives.
- F45 icon above all challenge friendly dishes for easy navigating
- Free customizations on applicable dishes
- 20% off your first order, with promo code #F45
- All menu items are already preprogrammed into MYFITNESSPAL for easy macro logging
- Enjoy convenient delivery to your home or office on Sundays or Mondays
HOW TO ORDER
- Once logged in to your account, select your items, customizations and volume on the menu page
- When you’ve completed your selections, click “view cart” and then “proceed to checkout”
- On the Check Out page, enter the promo code #F45 on your first order to receive an additional 20% off.
- You will notice a one-time cooler bag deposit of $15 which is fully refundable at anytime that you may wish to take a break from our service.
- Enter your preferred payment method & click “Place Order” You will then receive an order confirmation directly to your email.
HOW YOUR MEALS ARRIVE
- Meals are delivered once per week on either Sunday or Monday dependent on your location and preference which can be selected on the check out screen of your order
- All meals arrive packaged fresh inside of a temperature controlled cooler bag with ice packs.
- Your meals have a 5-day shelf life in the fridge and can also be frozen and reheated at your convenience if you desire a longer shelf life.
- If consuming fresh we suggest eating any seafood or salad items within 3 days for maximum freshness.
- Full nutritional analysis and ingredient breakdown is included on the packaging label along with heating instructions for both microwave and oven.
ORDER TIMELINE DETAILS IN A NUTSHELL
- Saturdays – Weekly menu goes live at www.2guyswithknives.com/shop
- Orders are accepted via online order submission Saturday through Thursdays
- Receive your full weekly order of tasty nutrient-packed meals on Sunday or Monday